[SECC] 1999 cqww score

Subject: [SECC] 1999 cqww score
From: aa4lr@radio.org (Bill Coleman AA4LR)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:49:10 -0400
On 8/26/00 8:39 AM, Rick Dougherty at NQ4I@compuserve.com wrote:

>our high claimed score had us
>claimed as #13
>in the US...and it placed us just behind W4MYA....well our log had to be
>incredibly clean...cause we ended up #9 in the US and we handily beat
>MYA....thanks to all of you we set a new 4th call area MM record
>score...this beats the old K4JPD and N4RJ scores....I want to thank all who
>were involved we are accelerating our scores at a real nice pace..

Could some one scan in the top 10 M/M scores from CQWW SSB for the
CQ-deficient?

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr@radio.org
Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
            -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com