[SECC] another note from nq4i

Subject: [SECC] another note from nq4i
From: aa4lr@radio.org (Bill Coleman AA4LR)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:01:05 -0400
On 6/6/00 6:29 AM, Rick Dougherty at NQ4I@compuserve.com wrote:

>how abt some note from the
>rest of you, and what you are doing/planning on doing this summer???

I'm planning to put up my modest 45' tower and A3S. HB25B brackets
arrived Saturday (although UPS managed to lose the box of tower bolts
attached to the brackets). Next step is to get the building permit,
temporarily mount a bracket and start digging the hole.

But I have to finish a honey-do project first!  Isn't that always the
case?

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr@radio.org
Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
            -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com