SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Writing and.TPL

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Writing and.TPL
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:55:02 +0100
All contest options in SD support variable RST Received.  Whether logging or editing, simply tab across to the RST field.
However, there is no direct support for varying RST Sent with each QSO.

Since the introduction of Cabrillo as the standard for contest logs, there is no particular need for contest loggers to track QSO points or multipliers because all logs must be independently scored by the contest sponsors.

As such, the "General, Serial +" and "General, No Serial" templates might be worth trying - and there's space for recording RST Sent (as an alternative to "Serial") if necessary.

73,
Paul EI5DI