SD-User

[SD-User] WinKey Problems With SD

To: sd-user@contesting.com, sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] WinKey Problems With SD
From: Joe via SD-User <sd-user@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 00:46:22 +0000 (UTC)
Hello,

This weekend in the CQMM contest Winkey starting exhibiting problems:
It would not send CW messages. Nothing at all.
At the same time the KeyBoard  CW (CTRL) had no problems, and the
SHOW command showed correct characters being sent. Also I could hear the
correct CW being sent.
If I tried to edit one of the stored CW messages, sometimes that would
cause all of the CW "F" messages to start functioning as they should,
but not for very long. I am using the latest version of SD.

If I switch to another Contest Logger Program or General Logger Program on the
same PC,
all WinKey CW  works perfectly.

Using Windows 7 Home Pro.

Thank you for reading.