SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Serial no not incrementing

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Serial no not incrementing
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 20:50:42 +0000
On 07/01/2019 17:33, g4cxt wrote:
2 observations with the latest version of SD
FIRSTLY the entered campaign turns green when tabbing across to the other entry
fields.

The callsign colour changes to green when the call matches another
call in the SCP window.  It's confirmation that the call is probably a
"valid" call for contests.  You can change this colour with the COLOUR
command - it's the "SCP Colour".

Tab is not recommended for moving from one field to another.  SD
works best, and is more consistent when Enter is used after every
field while logging.

Can't explain why the Serial is not incrementing - best thing to do is
send me the .ALL file and your SD.INI file and I will investigate.

73,
Paul EI5DI

  I found it almost impossible to read against the light blue background.  Is
this user configurable?
SECOND the next serial number displayed beside the callsign box did not increment
during the contest.  As I was keying manually I can't say whether the number
sent by the auto keying was correct or not.
73
G4CXT