SD-User

[SD-User] 7QP issue

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] 7QP issue
From: "Arne Gegerfelt" <arne.gegerfelt@home.se>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 20:51:56 +0200
Hi,

I got into trouble after a few QSOs, worked W1AW/7 in different counties, first
one on 20M at NVWAS, the second and third on 15M at respectively NVSTO and
NVCAR.

The 2nd and 3rd was logged as Dupes, and then the last county overwrote the
previous entered counties, ending up with NVCAR for all three QSOs.

I guess the same will happen with the mobiles passing thru several counties
during the course of the contest.

I had unfortunately to turn to paper logging for the reminder of the contest.
Luckily the number of QSOs wasn't that large. The same I guess for the NEQP.

Is there some workaround for this situation?

73

Arne

SM5CIL & SM7CIL

---
Detta epostmeddelande innehåller inget virus eller annan skadlig kod för avast!
antivirus är aktivt.