SD-User

Re: [SD-User] ARRL 160M

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] ARRL 160M
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 17:22:33 -0000
From: "H. M. Motley Jr." <hmmjr@comcast.net>

> I noticed that SD counted KP2 (actual station worked was
> KV4FZ) and KH6 as 5 point DX contacts instead of 2 point
> ARRL sections, VI and PAC.

Sorry - my fault for not fully understanding the rules.
If you have a look at ARRL160.MLT (the lines beginning
with $), you'll see that SD included K, KL and VE in the
W/VE countries.

It looks like I should have included the following DXCC
countries that give an ARRL/RAC Section Code.
$KP2
$KP4
$KH0
$KH1
$KH4
$KH5
$KH6
$KH7K
$KH8
$KH8/S
$KH9

These prefixes are the same as the default prefix for the
corresponding countries in DXCC.CTY (I'll change NH7K to
KH7K).

Please let me know if there should be others.

73,
Paul EI5DI