SD-User

[SD-User] SD v11.00

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD v11.00
From: David Gould <david.gould@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:22:00 +0100
I have just downloaded V11.00. I have been a long time user of the DOS version of SD, but thought I would try the windows version.

I am having trouble trying to size the window. It opens in a small window.
1) Putting the cursor on the bottom RH corner, the cursor symbol changes to a diagonal double-headed arrow, but the window cannot be dragged larger.
2) Clicking the maximize icon only re-positions the window to the top LH part of the screen, the size is not affected.
3) Using Alt-Enter enlarges the screen, but the RH edge disappears. I have tried adjusting the monitor which reduces the problem very slightly but I am still missing part of the screen.

I know in the DOS version it was a bit clunky having to change the font sizes to alter the window size, but at least it could be done. I was expecting this to be much easier with windows. Can anyone enlighten me as to how to re-size the window?

I also think there may be a small bug with the CQWW 160 contest type. When starting up this contest it defaults to 80m!!!

73,
Dave G3UEG