[RTTY] WAE RTTY

To: RTTY Contest Reflector <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAE RTTY
From: Keith Maton <g6nhu@me.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:53:56 +0000
Hello diddlers,

Does anyone have any idea how long it normally takes for the WAE RTTY results
to be published please?  I appreciate that we’re only a few days after the end
of the contest and that the log submission is two weeks but am very interested
in knowing when the results generally come out.

I’m really struggling with the website for WAE.  There seem to be many broken
links which is quite frustrating.  The worst one of these is the logs submitted
page which is supposed to be here:
http://www.darc.de/seite-nicht-gefunden/#c30646
<http://www.darc.de/seite-nicht-gefunden/#c30646> but is giving what I assume
is the German equivalent of ‘page not found’.

73 Keith G6NHU