[RTTY] All-time RTTY Scores

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] All-time RTTY Scores
From: Roger Cooke via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 13:14:09 +0000 (UTC)
Hi.
If you would like to join the fun and  be included in the Scoreboard in the
CDXC magazine,please let me have your all time RTTY scores, Worked /
Confirmed.   Meaningless I know, but it's just a bit of fun!  As the data
column writer, I will keep it updated in each issue.  Please note it is RTTY
ONLY, nothing else.
Look forward to some feedback. The next deadline ( for my column )  is August
14th. Please send to:roger@g3ldi.co.uk
Any other input for that column always appreciated, contest, DX, any data mode
chat, especially some nice JPG colour pictures!  All very much appreciated.
Don't be shy, we all love looking at other amateur's stations, antennas and so
on. Get to it and do it!!!  PLEASE!!!

Regards from Roger, G3LDI
Swardeston, Norfolk.