[RTTY] Ukraine RTTY- poor conditions!

To: rtty@contesting.com, whiter26@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [RTTY] Ukraine RTTY- poor conditions!
From: RLVZ--- via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:33:14 -0400
Yes, band conditions were really in the tank again this past weekend.   The
SFI of 75 is understandable at this point of the SS cycle.  But all  these
weeks of high A & K are a real killer.  You may have noticed that  on
Saturday the A = 25 and the K = 3.

Hopefully, quieter band condx are coming soon!

73,
Dick- K9OM

Message: 1