[RTTY] VOLTA log finally accepted

To: "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VOLTA log finally accepted
From: "Richard White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 16:55:45 -0500
My thanks to Rick, N2AMG, and John, GW4SKA, for solving my problem of the
VOLTA robot not accepting my log. Thanks to the others who offered
suggestions. The log was finally accepted and I am a happy camper.

The problem was in the Cabrillo header and Rick and John found it. I had
looked at the log many times and just did not see the error  until they
pointed it out.

It was a simple thing that happened.   In the header I somehow put a colon
KS0M;    after the log call. The operators call was KS0M without a colon and
the robot would not accept the log as the two calls were not identical.  I
am rather embarrassed by this .

The RTTY ops can be counted on to help someone who has a problem and that is
a great thing.  See you in the pileups.

Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White

Fulton, MO 65251 U.S.A