[RTTY] NS Thursday Sprint

To: "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NS Thursday Sprint
From: "Richard White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 16:27:17 -0500
I don't see anything that needs to be changed for the NS RTTY SPRINTLADD.
It is not a contest. It is a chance to have some challenging fun for 30
minutes.  It takes paying attention and some effort by the operator to work
it. It is good training, especially if you are going to enter the longer
RTTY SPRINT. There is a learning curve needed to get the hang operating
according to the rules. You can't automate this , the operator has to make
it work. I like challenges and the NS certainly can be challenging. I first
started working the NS a year ago when I was 89 years old. Now at 90 years I
am still not as proficient as K6MR and others, but I am better than I was
last year.  Most important is that I am having some fun and learning some
new skills.  I doubt that an event like this will ever have a large number
of operators take part. I see no reason to change the rules.

Dick     KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White

Fulton, MO 65251 U.S.A

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M