[RTTY] RTTY Sprint - SWACC team invitation

To: "reflector RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint - SWACC team invitation
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:58:37 -0700
We have space for two more members on our SWACC #2 team for today’s RTTY
Sprint.   Being on a team is fun, because not only do you get to compete on an
individual basis, but you can see how you did on your team, and how your team
did overall.

If anyone would like to join the team, just send me an email before 2300Z
today.  Please specify your power level, and expected hours of operation.

Thanks!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona