Re: [RTTY] Upside-down RTTY contest QSO's

To: "'Jeff AC0C'" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Upside-down RTTY contest QSO's
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@suremail.gg>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 18:57:20 -0000
Jeff (AC0C) and the group,

Yeah, I was more than a little pleased you heard me! It can be hard work
with 100W into low and small antennas.

I agree with you about #3 on the face of it, but if you have several callers
at the same time, and you go back to one specific call, I have had instances
where the report I logged was from someone else.

Regarding #5, I tend to relax a bit more on the second day, and let such
things wash over me. I'm tired too by then!
However, there are a few stations who are frequently slow in responding, and
who are SO2R/SO2V ops.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---