[RTTY] NAQP Category Question

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP Category Question
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 21:04:22 -0600
If someone can direct me to any previous threads about this it would be appreciated.

My question is why isn't there a Multi Single category for the NAQP contests. I would love to have a couple ops here to try and run the test but don't want to try and set up a whole separate station for what amounts, I think, to a shortened contest. I suppose we could do it and enter as a Multi 2 but it would be nice if we at least thought we were competing.

I don't ever remember anyone discussing this but the flame suit is on if I missed it.

Thanks

--
Phil N9LAH
Do you qualify for the WUST Award?