[RTTY] extfsk error

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] extfsk error
From: <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 15:28:10 -0800
Lost a hard drive in my shack so replaced it months later and reentered all
pertinent programs.  Previously, I used MMTTY with a West Mountain Rigblaster
Advantage with my Yaesu FTdx5000MP transceiver.  Used that combo successfully
in plain MMTTY mode, or connected to my general logging program DX4WIN.

Now, I  put MMTTY in my ham folder: C:/ham/mmtty/ and downloaded the extfsk.dll
file and put it in the same MMTTY folder as the .exe program.

In options, went to TX tab and set port to EXTFSK.
Then went to MISC tab and set Txport to COM-TxD(FSK)

Hit OK at the bottom of the page and the box saying : Cannot open “EXTFSK”
comes up.

 What am I doing wrong?   I can receive fine.  When I transmit, no transceiver
keying is done although I see my prerecorded message on the screen as if I was
transmitting it.

73

Steve K7AWB
Nine Mile Falls, WA