Re: [RTTY] Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Log Deadline 12/12/16

To: RTTY contest group <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Log Deadline 12/12/16
From: <schultz0530@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 09:26:13 -0600
Dumb question #1 –

I have submitted Cabrillo contest logs for many years to many contest sponsors
so I should know the answer to this. Can our logs be named “anything.log” or
does it have to be “mycallsign.log”? I submitted my log as “10rtty2016.log” and
it was accepted by the robot. Is this OK or should I resubmit it as “n0iu.log”??

73,
de Scott N0IU