Re: [RTTY] RYTest mini test

To: Claude Du Berger <duberger.miousse81@globetrotter.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RYTest mini test
From: LB3RE K3RAG Stein-Roar brobakken <post@lb3re.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 00:18:38 +0100
Hello Claude

I am agree!! :) applause !!

I been thinking of this for many years too

so i made this website...

https://rttyops.wordpress.com/mini-rtty-test/

but nobody responded to it at RTTY forums at my request

we also have :

- RTTYOPS on twitter https://twitter.com/RTTYops
- RTTY OPS on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1428878570763400/?ref=ts&fref=ts

73s LB3RE Rag
RTTY is KING

---
Best Regards Stein-Roar brobakken

Den 2016-11-02 00:09, skrev Claude Du Berger:
Have you tried mini test CWT on wednesday? three CW 60 mins sessions,
1300, 1900 and 0300 utc. So fun, very popular, for members and non-members. Some pro's do 170+ Q in one hour. Average 70 Q. I have found that lot of
CWops are also active on RTTY. Many.

I was wondering if we could do the same, have the same fun on RTTY on
thursday afternoon. At night there is already a mini test NS RTTY Spint,
and we dont want to interfer with it.

Just to test the possibility, we could start only with one 60 minutes
session on thursday at 1900 and only on 20, 40m. We could call it RYT
and use NA RTTY module. NAME STATE.  No QSY-1, HP permitted due to poor
propagation.

This wont be a Club but just a group of friends playing RTTY.
If it become popular we could ask to report on 3830 scores.

What do you think?  When should we start?

Claude VE2FK