Re: [RTTY] My operations

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>, "Thom" <ki8w@ki8w.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] My operations
From: "pb7z@ziggo.nl" <pb7z@ziggo.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 12:18:56 +0200 (West-Europa (zomertijd))
Hi Thom,

Same here.
Every year i try to work as much DXCC's as i can.
On all modes and bands.
This keeps me sharp and also keeps the fun in the hobby.

If you are only looking for the feq DXCC's needed.....then not much fun i
guess with this bad propagation and only getting worse.

73's and Good Health and DX

Bernard de PB7Z
http://www.pb7z.com
QSL via LoTW , Buro , Direct , eQSL