Re: [RTTY] PLEASE operate in the MAKROTHEN RTTY contest thisweekend!

To: "Robb Webb. Photographer" <robb@robbwebbphotography.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PLEASE operate in the MAKROTHEN RTTY contest thisweekend!
From: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 13:27:37 -0400
I don't use the likelihood of scoring near the top as a consideration for
entering a contest. I enter for the fun of contesting. If I am competing
against anyone, it's my last year's score. As the solar cycle gets worse, it
gets harder and harder to beat last year.

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."