Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] Makrothen contest sponsor proposal from the PL25

To: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>, "scottmcleman36@gmail.com" <scottmcleman36@gmail.com>, Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>, REFL-RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] Makrothen contest sponsor proposal from the PL259 club
From: Stu Phillips <stu@k6tu.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 19:35:58 +0000
There are no plans to change the name of the contest!

I am working with Scott on getting this year¹s event scored and in
parallel, working to get a web site up for the contest for rules,
publishing results etc.

Stay tuned!
Stu K6TU

On 10/11/16, 8:36 AM, "CQ-Contest on behalf of Jerry Flanders"
<cq-contest-bounces@contesting.com on behalf of jeflanders@comcast.net>