Re: [RTTY] A request to contest sponsors

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] A request to contest sponsors
From: Scott Schultz <schultz0530@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 06:21:52 -0500
On 9/29/2016 1:19 AM, Bill Turner wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 21:32:22 -0500, you wrote:

Reply:

With all due respect, when you look at the WA7BNM Contest Calendar, if
the bar on the calendar for any give contest spans two days, its a 48
hour contest but if it only spans one day, its a 24 hour contest. This
isn't rocket surgery!

73,
de Scott N0IU
REPLY:

WA7BNM's site isn't official. I'd like to hear it from the sponsors.
What if WA7BNM gets it wrong?

73, Bill W6WRT
p.s. What on earth is "rocket surgery"?  :-)

No, WA7BNM's site is not "official", but the information about each contest is supplied by the sponsor and that makes them official enough for me. He just presents what they send him or finds on the contest sponsor's web site. He does not modify it in any way.