Re: [RTTY] SCC RTTY module in Writelog

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SCC RTTY module in Writelog
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 10:21:52 -0400

Why post here?

Go direct to the source - the WriteLog list is:
   writelog@contesting.com

On 7/30/2016 8:52 AM, K3RAG LB3RE Brobakken wrote:

I tried both and with legacy installer
--
Best Regards/73s
Stein-Roar "RAG" Brobakken

Newer versions of WriteLog do not need to use the Legacy Installer anymore.

Go to the WriteLog third party downloads page
http://writelog.com/downloads/third-party . Download and run the program:

dc3hb_writelog_1210.exe

This reminds me I need to udpate the Legacy Installer Helper information on
rttycontesting.com since it is no longer required to install modules by DC3HB,
DL1EFD and SM6SRW. All three of these module packages are installed the same
way now but running a simple executable file downloaded from the Third Party
Downloads page.

See also:

dl1efd_writelog_1210.exe

sm6srw_writelog_1211.exe