[RTTY] Need new Moderator for this group

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Need new Moderator for this group
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 18:48:10 -0700
It's time for a new Administrator and Moderator for this RTTY
Reflector. This is my ninth year and I'd like to pass the reins to
someone new. I'm having some health issues too which have been
distracting.

If you're interested, please email me privately at dezrat@outlook.com
or if you want to suggest someone, please do the same.

There's not a lot to it. The software traps anywhere from zero to
three or four spams a day which need to be looked at and deleted when
they really are. Some legitimate posts get trapped and need to be
approved and sent on. Occasionally a member has trouble unsubscribing
or subscribing and you would help with that too.

This has been a very disciplined, friendly and courteous group and
almost no wrist slapping has ever been needed, just the occasional
reminder to stay on topic. :-)

I will give instructions and be available to help as needed.

If you want to talk about it, my phone is 760-910-5805 anytime.

73, Bill W6WRT
RTTY List Administrator at contesting.com