Re: [RTTY] FW: Delivery failure (aa5au@bellsouth.net)

To: Charlesjr@afgimail.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: Delivery failure (aa5au@bellsouth.net)
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 23:57:06 +0000
I have 356 with deleted on mix.  Now 339 for top HR.

I am one of the first guys to sit down in the DXCC countdown at Dayton!

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
Honor Roll 20 Meters
Honor Roll Phone
5BDXCC Plus 30,17,12
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.