Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 159, Issue 65

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 159, Issue 65
From: Dave Barr <recordupe@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 12:56:24 -0400
With the below tongue-in-cheek posting as an ice-breaker, perhaps an answer to a small part of the QRL problem is to start calling CQ when a CQing SO2R occupier is off chasing a multiplier and has not responded to your call after significant repeats of 3 second separated CQs, a practice which costs S&P-ers much time. In other words, is CQing with no intention of responding a legitimate occupation of a QRG. Of course, QSYing is a much better course of action. Just asking.

Dave, K2YG