Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Operating

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Operating
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 18:34:28 -0600
It's basically timing for me. Both messages take about the same time and
with the S&P message you get the added assurance that the other station gets
it right the first time and you don't have to send them  repeat.

Also, Steve, VK3JA (ex VK3TDX), once told me it's very difficult in RTTY
contests with serial numbers to get correct copy from down under when it's
sent only twice. That's when I started sending it 3 times in the S&P
message.

Haven't worked Steve since CQWW RTTY. Anyone heard from him?

Don AA5AU