[RTTY] N1MM Logger macro problem resolved- Thanks!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] N1MM Logger macro problem resolved- Thanks!
From: RLVZ--- via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 13:38:38 -0500
Guys,

Thanks for all the helpful replies about my F2 macro problem while using
Logger+ in the "run" mode.  The problem was easily resolved by adding the
{Enter} to the F5 macro.   I'm looking forward to trying it out during  the
BARTG RTTY Sprint on Jan. 23rd!

Thank You for this very helpful reflector!

73,
Dick- K9OM

In a message dated 1/4/2016 5:55:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,