Re: [RTTY] RBN CQ Spotting

To: RTTY Contesting <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RBN CQ Spotting
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 07:20:39 -0400
Hi John - the RTTY Skimmer Server routine for determining a) whether a callsign is valid and b) whether that callsign is associated with a CQ is considerably more complex than the one in CW Skimmer Server, which was based solely on the number of repetitions. I am not privy to a lot of the RTTY details - it would be best to contact VE3NEA directly.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at