Re: [RTTY] JARTS WW RTTY Contest this weekend

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] JARTS WW RTTY Contest this weekend
From: Salvo <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 20:10:18 +0200
Hi Hisami san and all.

We will be there operating from our club station @iq1ry premises, but not alone this year.

We will it as a Multi effort with the call of IW1QN.
Operators will be IW1QN, Federico - the call owner, and myself.
May be some other guests will come on a "have fun", not planned event.

Hope to find on air you and all others as this year my activity was almost random.
But I will never forget the JARTS WW RTTY, even doing it not alone as usual.

BTW Federico is much younger than me, that's a why!

  CUL on air for 48 hours of pleasure and more.

         73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS Hisami san TU for the last year certificate @iw1ayd: a joy.