Re: [RTTY] Wanna Work More Stations? Have more fun?

To: "Scott Schultz" <schultz0530@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Wanna Work More Stations? Have more fun?
From: Ron W7FIA <fia@clouddancer.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 19:56:50 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "Scott Schultz" <schultz0530@gmail.com>
> Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 15:16:35 -0500
>
> It was nice to see the other guy respond with your name

It still is, I was pleasantly surprised a few times today.  I wonder
how I get that into MMTTY.

> The original article is long gone, but to summarize; implementing all of
> these suggestions would shorten a typical contest exchange by only a second
> or two at most.

No. It's like a dance and your partner knows the steps.  When my partner
misstepped, it generally cost a lot more than a few seconds to rejoin
the dance.  It's difficult to tango when your partner starts waltzing.

> I am from Missouri so if someone could Show Me how to increase those
> numbers, that would be information I could really use!

Offer a multipler on QSOs made in the last hour, i.e. CQ WW intrastate
is 1 point, in the last hour it's 2 points.

Of course in time limited contests, that will just shift the 'dead
time' elsewhere....so get done before that last hour.