Re: [RTTY] LOTW problems

To: Rick Murphy <k1mu@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] LOTW problems
From: Torben Kahr <oz9ga@kahrius.dk>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 21:24:44 +0200
Thanks for your help.

It's something in my MAC to block uploading.

I can not figure out what it is, so I have chosen to install a clone from my
MAC on my PC that I also use for DigiMode.

I followed the instructions on LOTW website and it is working fine. Now my
QSO's are uploaded and I will continue that way. It will also be easier because
my Adi files are made in my PC.

vy 73 de OZ9GA  (5P9X)

Torben
oz9ga@kahrius.dk

> Den 03/10/2015 kl. 02.53 skrev Rick Murphy <k1mu@arrl.net>:
>
> The "self signed certificate in certificate chain" indicates that something
> on your computer is intercepting your https:// connections.
> For Windows users, this is caused by misguided malware protection programs
> (anti-virus) that want to make sure that they can protect secure web
> connections. I'm surprised to see this happening on a Mac.
>
> If you're running some kind of antivirus on your Mac, see if you can
> configure it to ignore TQSL, or if you can configure it to not intercept
> https connections. Please let me know whatever that program is -  if I can
> try it, I'll see if I can get TQSL to work around it.
>
> If you can provide a diagnostic trace file from TQSL when you try to connect
> to LoTW (for example, when performing a "check for updates") that would help
> with finding out what's going on.
>
> 73,
>     -Rick
>
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 7:33 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com
> <mailto:aa6yq@ambersoft.com>> wrote:
> With post your message on the ARRL-LoTW Yahoo Group, or send email to
>
> LoTW-help (at) arrl.org <http://arrl.org/>
>
>        73,
>
>               Dave, AA6YQ

Torben Kahr