[RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint

To: "'RTTY Contesting'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 15:52:57 -0700
I apologize for the team registration and log submittal failures for the NA
RTTY Sprint last night.  I forgot to have the dates changed in our servers
when we moved the fall RTTY Sprint from October to September.  And, then I
was AWOL on business all weekend and not watching things.

Team Registration - I have the following teams officially registered.
Please let me know if there are any more.

SWACC
K2PO
K9OM
W2GR
W7CT
K5NZ
K5MXG

SMC Diddle
AL9A
WU9D
WT2P
K9NW
K9GY
K9WX

NCCC Gold
K6MR,
NN7SS (K6UFO)
N6RO
N6EE

Log Submittal - Just email your log to me directly.  We're working on
getting the robot server fixed but the machine was upgraded last week and
the volunteers now have invalid passwords.  ;>)

Thanks for your understanding,
Ed W0YK