Re: [RTTY] Non-NA in NAQP

To: k6ufo@arrl.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Non-NA in NAQP
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:30:10 -0400
It would be really nice to say this in the rules.  People shouldn't  have
to wander around looking for the exact rule and example.

Even the Cabrillo example you quote:

 http://wwrof.org/cabrillo-template/cabrillo-qso-template-for-na-qso-party/

doesn't show the "DX" usage.  Mentions it at the top but it's not  shown in
the listing below.

N1MM+ doesn't fill in the "DX".

73,
Ken, AB1J