Re: [RTTY] QUESTION

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QUESTION
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 12:40:13 -0800
Dick,

Sorry to hear about the medical problems. Hope things are getting better now.

You can find Gritty at http://www.dxatlas.com/Gritty/. It has been created by Alex VE3NEA author of RTTY Skimmer Server, CW Skimmer, etc. Many are trying out various things with it, but it is still a work in progress.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Dick-W0RAA