[RTTY] BARTG Sprint75 today

To: "'Rtty'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint75 today
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 07:42:58 -0500
The BARTG Sprint75 contest is today. This is a 75 baud RTTY contest that runs
from 1700-2100Z today and is a lot of fun. The only
reason I mention the time is because the contest time is not posted in the
online rules found here:

http://s3.spanglefish.com/s/7850/documents/contests/sprint75/rules/current/bartg%20sprint%2075%20rules.pdf

High band conditions were excellent for the just-ended SPDX RTTY Contest. I was
working Europe on 15 meters at 4 PM local time
yesterday (2100Z). Hopefully conditions will remain good as the numbers haven't
changed (SFI=126, A=3, K=1).

73, Don AA5AU