[RTTY] 2Tone Question

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 2Tone Question
From: RLVZ--- via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 00:29:22 -0400
Using 2Tone, I used to be able to adjust  the DII RX Window1 size by using
the mouse and dragging the sides of the window  in or out, but not anymore.
The DII RX Window1 is now a fixed size and  it's vertical height now takes
up about 3/4ths of the screen.   I'm not sure when this problem began, but I
have not changed the screen  resolution, and my DI RX Window size with
MMTTY is still  adjustable.

Could someone advise how I can once again change the 2Tone DII  RX Window 1
size to whatever size I want?

Hope to work you in this weekends EA RTTY Test.

Happy Easter!

73,
Dick- K9OM