Re: [RTTY] NA QSO Party abbreviations?

To: "'RTTY contest group'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NA QSO Party abbreviations?
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 16:41:59 -0900
I've already sent this to David direct, but then upon seeing Don's reply it occurred to me others may be interested as well. I imported the ARRL DXCC Countries list into a Excel spreadsheet, sorted them by Continent and then deleted all the non-NA countries. The end result is a complete list of all the current DXCC NA countries only showing their Prefixes, Zones and ARRL country codes. I uploaded it to my Dropbox account and it can be downloaded by anyone who is interested at the following link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxgy4fo2uvdmew0/NAQP%20Countries%20List.xlsx?dl=0

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Don Hill AA5AU