Re: [RTTY] RU macros

To: RTTY Contesting <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RU macros
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 20:41:01 -0500
Peter, your situation is as I suspected, on a number of levels.

So far as the versions are concerned, you are indeed using one of the later betas. I'd suggest you correct your mistake and see what complaints you have left thereafter.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.