Re: [RTTY] Need Maine for Triple Play - Anyone available for a sked?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Need Maine for Triple Play - Anyone available for a sked?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 10:09:52 -0500

K3UK sked pages ...

http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/index.php?board=lotw

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

On 2014-12-22 8:48 AM, Jeffrey Smith wrote:
Clay,

I have had pretty good luck setting up qso's for WAS via the K3UK LOTW Sked
chat room.  I picked up a ND, SD, WV for my RTTY WAS a few months ago all
in one night.  Most everyone speaks the digital modes including CW and
RTTY.  You can find it via Google pretty easy by searching for K3UK.

73's de Jeffrey N5TIT