Re: [RTTY] RTTY Tx options - advice requested

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Tx options - advice requested
From: Bob Burns W9BU <w9bu_lists@rlburns.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 06:59:17 -0500
On 12/1/2014 12:45 PM, Ed Muns wrote:

Another option would be to use the Hal DXP38 for FSK, but I don't know if
anyone has done this with N1MM yet.

I recently purchased a DXP38 and I have been able to configure it with N1MM+. My experience with the combination, however, is very limited. While I was fiddling with the DXP38, I also got a standalone FSK keyer working with MMTTY, so I've put the DXP38 aside for the time being. Too many projects, so little time.

There was a new version of N1MM+ released within the past few days that addresses DXP38 support. Originally, N1MM+ would only support a DXP38 in the main DI window, but I think the update allows you to put a DXP38 in a secondary receive-only window.

Bob...