[RTTY] To Potomac Valley RC members (F6FDR)

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] To Potomac Valley RC members (F6FDR)
From: patrice carette <carettep@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:47:59 +0100
Hi, after the Makrothen, I sent a mail to K4GMH, and, usually, Mike kindly
answers quite quickly. I did not get his answer, and (it is my nature)  I
worry. Has anyone  news from our magic Mike ?   I wanted to know if all is ok
for him and if  he will be qrv for JARTS. Direct answer is ok please.
73 to Potomac Valley RC members and all friends reading this.
pat f6fdr

ps : who operate W1AW/4 VA in rtty ?