[RTTY] N1MM Logger Plus- worked great in Makrothen RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] N1MM Logger Plus- worked great in Makrothen RTTY
From: RLVZ--- via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 13:32:47 -0400
I'm very happy to report that new N1MM Logger Plus worked flawlessly in
this year's Makrothen RTTY.  While I had some issues with the old N1MM  Logger
"Classic" slowing down my computer when Packet Spots were turned on, I'm
having zero issues with Logger Plus.  From my perspective, Logger  Plus is a
lot more fun to operate than Writelog.  I'm very  grateful for those who
labor hard to make Logger Plus such excellent  software.  It's hard to believe
something so good could be  free.

73,
Dick- K9OM