Re: [RTTY] Writelog & spots for Makrothen

To: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Writelog & spots for Makrothen
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 09:15:40 -0800
Phil,

I'm noticing problems too. In addition to worked stations not always showing as dupes in the Band Map, last night when I clicked on several spots in the RTTY segment my radio mode was shifted from RTTY to CW! These should all be RTTY spots as I am filtering the spots from VE7CC-1 to just the RTTY sub-bands and also filtering out any that indicate CW in the spot. Something is amiss!

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: pcooper