[RTTY] rttycontesting.com

To: rtty reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] rttycontesting.com
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:11:46 -0700
The new rttycontesting.com website is taking considerably longer to build than
expected. I didn't realize how much stuff was there and how much of the
material on the site needed to be updated. In the meantime I am not updating
the existing site anymore. New items like the most recent versions of 2Tone are
not getting put on the old site. Instead, the links are going on the new site.

For those who do not subscribe to N1MM Digital on Yahoo Groups, you can now
download versions of 2Tone from the new rttycontesting.com website which is
under development. It is located at http://dev.rttycontesting.com

Specifically, the 2Tone versions are now on their own page which is located at:

http://dev.rttycontesting.com/downloads/2tone/

or use the menu to get there from the home page.

At some point in time, and I don't have a time frame yet, everything located on
the development site will be moved to www.rttycontesting.com and all the old
information will be moved to old.rttycontesting.com, then eventually deleted.

Feel free to browse the new site and keep tabs as I continue to update it with
information from the old site. Comments are welcome, of course, but just note
that what you see now may not be what the final product looks like as I have
not completely decided on the present theme.

73, Don AA5AU