[RTTY] Can't get MMTTY to TX

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Can't get MMTTY to TX
From: paul ecker via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 13:45:52 +0000 (UTC)
My house andshack was recently struck by lightning, which wiped out a bunch of
my radio gearand my PC. So I recently built a new PC and am starting from
scratch to get myall my digital programs working again.  - Rig is aK3,
interface is a Signalink USB, PC is Win 7 64 bit, i5 3.5ghz,  16gb of ram - I
havegotten the above setup working fine with DM780 PSK31, JT65HF, WSPR and
WSJT-X
 - What Ineed help on is RTTY and specifically MMTTY. I am receiving fine but
havingissues on the TX side.
 -  When I go to Tx in MMTTY, I get red Tx lighton Signalink, red Tx light on
K3, I see movement on Vu meter in Windows soundplayback tab, the ellipse in
MMTTY and the FFT display show what appear to besignals being transmitted, but
I get no RF out on K3 meter, no movement on K3ALC meter and I am not hearing
any diddles. - I have theK3 in Data mode/AFSK, LSB, and Vox, Signalink Tx knob
is at 2 o'clock position,K3 AFSK at 45bps, Mic Sel=Lin In, Mic Gain= 38 - I
haveMMTTY & K3 set for 915 mark, 170 shift,  - MMTTY Txtab set to Diddle=LTR,
TX=UOS, PTT Port=None, Radio Command to: Port- com7,38400 8-1 none,
Group=Kenwood Elecraft; MISC tab Tx Port=sound; Soundcard tabto Rx=mic usb
audio codec, Tx=speakers usb audio codec    I had a similarissue a while back
and have tried to go back over notes but can't solve. Needsome help from the
Group on MMTTY Tx problem.
TnxPaulkc2nyu