Re: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY

To: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY
From: Steve NR4M <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 13:58:18 +0000
Hello all,

I should be so lucky!

Right now, I have ZERO stations capable of getting on the air. Trying like heck to get my station re-do, from over the summer, done in time. K7SV and I are finishing the trenching of new hardline, and still need to complete the remote wireless antenna switching.

Maybe (big 'maybe') I will see you guys this coming weekend...  Maybe.