Re: [RTTY] BARTG sprint 75 september 2013 results ? (F6FDR)

To: patrice carette <carettep@yahoo.fr>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG sprint 75 september 2013 results ? (F6FDR)
From: Roger Cooke <g3ldi@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 09:12:54 +0000
Hi Pat.

As I explained in my previous posting, the results for 2013 are dubious to say the least. We had problems with the logs being stored on a hard drive that failed. Although attempts are being made to recover them, it does not look too promising. So, it is probably best to forget about 2013 and as BARTG are starting afresh with a new contest manager, hopefully this will not happen again.

73 de Roger, g3LDI  Chairman BARTG