Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint75 Results

To: "roger@g3ldi.co.uk" <roger@g3ldi.co.uk>, rtty contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint75 Results
From: Fabi <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:17:11 -0400
Thanks Roger,
Simone did a great job. I'll make sure to fill in all the fields for the robot
the next time around, I see how this can be interesting for everybody.Just a
touch disappointed for having lost a precious Q that made me loose a continent
I guess. Would be curious to know if the other station didn't turn in his
result or what.Glad Mike got it though, that's contesing for you guys! Gotta
love it!!73

Fabi  va2up
http://va2up.com